CalClubs Reunion 2022
San Diego Jaguar Club, Jaguar Owners Club LA, Jaguar Associate Group, Sacramento Jaguar Club, Inland Empire Jaguar Club
November 3-6, 2022
It’s time to make your reservations for our 2022 CalClubs Reunion. Don’t miss the beautiful driving roads, great dining venues, and fun with your Jaguar friends! Again, this year we will be staying at the La Serena Inn, which was renovated since our visit in 2021. La Serena will hold a block of rooms for us until 30 days before our event, this means YOU MUST book your room by October 3rd to guarantee your reservation. To clarify the bookings prices, there is a discount for Thursday night, Friday and Saturday will be more expensive. The rate range cost depends on the type of room you are booking considering size and view.
2022 CAL CLUBS REUNION – XKS MOTORSPORT OFFICIAL SPONSOR
Thursday, November 3rd
- 3:00 to 5:00 PM - Event Check-In the La Serena Hotel Lobby
- 5:00 to 6:30 PMCalClubs Reunion Welcome Reception – OLE!Enjoy Mexican food & Margaritas in the hotel meeting room and patios.XKSMOTORSPORT HOST
- Enjoy dinner on your own with friends in Morro Bay or visit the San Luis Obispo Thursday Night Farmers’ Market.Restaurant suggestions will be included in the next announcement.
Friday, November 4th
- Hot complimentary Breakfast at La Serena Inn or restaurant of your choice
- 9:30 AM Rally/Tour to Hemmingway Vineyard.Your option is to compete in a Time-Distance-Speed Rally, or if you prefer a relaxed scenic tour.Enjoy a day featuring a Show & Shine, live music, wine tastings, cricket match and more. The next announcement will include luncheon menu and cost which will be supplemented by our host, XKS Motorsport.
- La Serena Hotel Reception Hosted by Jaguar Associate Group (Bay Area)
- Enjoy dinner on your own or with friends at restaurants of your choice.To avoid weekend waits, why not get a group of your friends together and make a reservation in advance?
Saturday, November 5th
- 8:00 AM – Group breakfast Carla’s Country Kitchen, just two blocks from the hotel or enjoy the La Serena Inn’s complimentary breakfast.Everyone will pay individually at Carla’s.
- 10:00 AM – Depart La Serna for a leisurely convoy up the coast with optional stops at Elephant Seal Beach and Harmony, a long-established fixture of the California Central Coast.
- 12:00 – Lunch on your own at the Ragged Point Inn Restaurant.After lunch options are Hearst Castle Tours, Piedras Blancas Light House Tour, or wine tasting at Harmony Sellers, Hearst Sellers, Stolo
- 6:00 Farewell Dinner at the Great American Fish House waterside in Morro Bay.I am working on the menu now; we will have three menu options - meal and drinks will be paid on an individual basis
Sunday, November 6th – Time for the drive back home!
RSVP TO TH SAN DIEGO JAGUAR CLUB WEBSITE
GO TO: SDJAG.WILDAPRIOCOT.ORG AND CLICK ON PUBLIC EVENTS
DON’T FORGET TO MAKE YOUR HOTEL RESERVATATION NOW
La Serena Hotel Reservations are now open! (805) 772—5665 or Toll Free (800) 248-1511
Don’t forget to Mention you are with the Jaguar CalClubs Reunion Event
King or 2 Queens: Thursday $79-$129/rm+tx Friday-Saturday $169-$239rm+tx
Suites: Thursday $139-$209/rm+tx Friday-Saturday $249-$349rm+tx
Event Reservations open Friday, September 2nd on the San Diego Jaguar Club Website
Go to: sdjag.wildapriocot.org and click on Public Events
Questions: Event Chairman, Nedra Rummell, San Diego Jaguar Club Cell (760) 519-5400, email@example.com
Restoration and Service: Clive Collins XKSMOTORSPORT (805) 594-1585 Event weekend Cell (805) 462-7634